Thursday, May 6, 2010

elegant dinner in lima

So they say that Lima is the culinary capital of South and Central America. Well, after this evening's meal I would have to agree. We went to Alfresco in Miraflores. According to tripadvisor.com, it is rated #85 out of 275 restaurants in Lima. #85. It was unreal. So tasty. I had this incredible flounder/shrimp dish with a thyme/butter rich sauce. Jeff had ceviche. I don't even like ceviche, but I tried it and it was so great. Cheryl had a peppered tuna on potato pie. Did I mention this place is rated #85??? It was SO GOOD.

So, I'm signing off, but Jeff wanted to have me remind everyone that we are heading into the Amazon jungle for the next four days, so we'll be off the grid. More blog posting on May 10th!

Cheers,
Mark

1 comment:

  1. Ah - stay away from the ceviche!
    (Ask Samantha about this comment...)

    ReplyDelete